Monday, November 16, 2009

Day Three - I'm So Bored!

I so don't want to be awake right now, but then if I sleep, I won't be able to fall asleep tonight, and then I won't be able to wake up tomorrow morning! Gees! Sometimes it's just not worth getting out of bed! Which isn't actually true, because as Anne Shirley's teacher says, "Tomorrow is fresh, with no mistakes in it," which remains true until the moment you wake up!

Don't misunderstand me - I love my life. I love the way it is now, and although there are things in my past I would rather not remember, I have begun to accept my past for what it is; the past and what brought me to where I am now. Sure without the past, I may have been able to get here quicker, but with less wisdom, fewer wrinkles, less grey hairs, and fewer incredible memories. None of which I would like to be without. Except for the wrinkles and grey hairs, maybe. I earned the those wrinkles, and each grey hair came to me honestly through hard work and needless worry. So I'll take the wrinkles and grey hair thank you very much!

No comments: